Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!



Everyone's all excited about the new year and I'm all like...has my medicine kicked in yet?


Let's take a moment to state that I pretty much killed my 2015 challenges: I read 83 books (goal was 75) and I sewed 13 dresses (goal was 12). Woohoo!

I love new year challenges. I love the fresh take on everything. I love feeling like you have another year to learn new things and another year to try to live how you want to be living. That being said, I feel like I have not started 2016 out like I typically like to. I have been super sick since Christmas so I am pretty much just hyper focusing on the present goal of getting better!  I have a really busy January and will be moving cross country in February so maybe I'll start my "new year goals" in February!


No comments:

Post a Comment